Brewery Listing Subscription
If your brewery is listed on CraftBru.com, it’s already benefiting from exposure it gets are part of what is arguably South Africa’s most visible list of craft breweries. Let CraftBru help you by helping us, and subscribe to a premium listing that will maximize your listing on this site.
The process to add / edit your listing will eventually be automated, but in the meantime I’ll send you an email after you subscribe, which will outline the details required to fully populate your listing.
Present your complete and updated details to visitors of CraftBru.com, and benefit in the following ways:
- Potential exposure to a slice of the 20k unique visitor that viewed 55,000 pages over the last 12 months, as at July 2020;
- Your brand in front of an audience that’s here for, and focused on the beer (and the breweries);
- A fancy individual listing that is concise and informative;
- An appearance on our directory of SA’s craft brewers searchable by name;
- An appearance on our by-province sub-directory (e.g. KwaZulu-Natal, Free State);
- A pin for your location on a map of known SA craft breweries;
- Inclusion in the results of our search-by-location map of SA craft brewers;
- An appearance in the brewery showcase of listed festivals that your brewery is attending (if we list them);
- Occasional inclusion in articles in the news section;
- High search engine result positions;
Sign up monthly or yearly for an automatically recurring subscription.
You listing can accommodate the following information:
- Brewery logo and up to 4 additional photos
- Your contact person’s name
- Your brewery’s address
- Phone, email, website and social media accounts
- Location on Google maps (LatLng)
- A list indicating features (Tap room, off sales, tours, food, outside seating, other activities)
- Opening hours